Grand Gala Reception & 5-Course Dinner
Celebrating the diversity of America, its people, and cuisine
Albany Capital Center
Friday, April 29, 2022
Reception 6:30PM | Dinner 7:30PM
The 12th Anniversary Albany Chefs Food & Wine Festival Grand Gala will feature a reception followed by a five course culinary masterpiece prepared by prominent regional culinary experts:
- Chef Mark D. Graham
- Chef Jose Arteche, Shogun Sushi of Delmar
- Chef Peter M. Pryor, Jr., The Skinny Pancake
- Chef Jaime Ortiz, JO Restaurant Group
- Chef Daniel Gordon, Nicole’s Restaurant & Catering
- Chef Vivian Brammer, Seneca Restaurant
- Chef Courtney Withey, SUNY SCCC
- Chef Colin Miner, Farmacy
- Chef Kizzy Williams, Allie B’s Cozy Kitchen
- Chef Paul Ozimek, Unidine Executive Chef.
© 2022 Albany Food & Wine Festival, Inc. The Albany Food & Wine Festival, Inc. is an approved NY 501C3.
Empire Merchants North is the exclusive wine and spirits sponsor of the Albany Chefs’ Food & Wine Festival. Please drink responsibly.